Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are there name meanings that aren't positive?

I like to use names with meanings with my characters, but the ones I find all mean good and positive things. Is there a way to find the negative meaning ones withough going through all the name meanings to find them?|||One of the more popular baby names of the moment, Lola, actually means "sorrowful".


You can go to almost any baby name source on the web and find meanings. You may even be able to do a reverse search, where you type in a general meaning and get a name.


Good luck!|||The name 'Dolores' means melencholy, sad; derived from the word 'dolor'. I know that doesn't help much because it's only one name, but if you can you use it, I hope it helps.|||A lot of latin names have negative meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment