Sunday, December 18, 2011

Does the name Marissa have any other name meanings like Jacob has Jake?

I really wanna know because i dont like my given name to much.|||You mean nicknames or short forms, not name meanings. You could go by Mari, but I personally love the name Marissa, it's pretty.|||Do you mean does Marissa have any other variations or nicknames? Just Marisa (which is a variant of Maria), as far as I know.





You could always go by Mari, Missy, or Rissa.|||Melissa ( which is close to Marissa) is often shortened to ' Issy' - its quite sweet.|||I actually like your name a lot!! Better than any the possible shortened ones. Have you ever considered using your middle name?|||mari or arrisa or maritssa|||Mary,Rissa,Mae,Sis|||Sisi


Rissa


Mimi


Marie|||Marie - it's nice too.|||I've heard of Marissas being called Rissa or Rissi.





It's a nice name!

No comments:

Post a Comment