Sunday, December 18, 2011

Can anyone find the meanings of these names? My computer isnt letting me get the name meanings?

Im trying to find out the meanings of these names for some kids i know, im making them name book marks with their name meanings on them.


Okay the names are:


Alijah Grace


Rhylan Thomas


Carson Leah


and


Tristyn Dylan


...


Thanks so much for any help, i really dont know what is wrong with my search bar.|||Alijah: The lord is my god Grace: Grace of god





Rhylan: From the rye land Thomas: A Twin





Carson: Christian Leah: Weary





Tristyn: sad Dylan: son of the sea|||Alijah looks like a feminine form of Elijah which means The Lord is my God


Rhylan ~ rye land


carson ~ comes from a surname of unknown meaning


Tristan ~ tumult

No comments:

Post a Comment