Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are you really into baby name meanings?

If so, what names do you like and what are the meanings?|||I really care about meanings!





Favorite girl names: Juliet, Elise, Callia, Hazel.


Juliet means youthful


Elise means God is my vow


Callia means beautiful voice


Hazel means hazel tree





My favorite boy names: Lucas, Warren, Dylan, Nathaniel.


Lucas means Luminous


Warren means guard


Dylan means son of the sea


Nathaniel means God has given|||Not even close to caring about the meanings of names. If the name itself is nice then the meaning of it shouldn't matter. :)|||Baby name meanings are extremely important to me. When I see a name I like I have to check the meaning that goes with it. You don't want me to list all the names that I like because of their meanings.


But I think I look at meanings and what names look like written and how they're pronounced.|||I thought it was really neat %26amp; interesting. But once I got into it I didn't like it because I think the information they put out is false.|||I'm not really. I usually just like names. Sometimes I look up the meaning, but I couldn't tell you the meaning for any of the names I like. The only name I know the meaning for is my own.


Jasmine - precious flower (boring)|||Couldn't care less what the meaning of a name is. If it sounds lovely, that's enough for me. Unless of course it means something awful.|||My daughters name is Teodora, meaning "Gift from God".





Hope this helps :)|||i did not choose any of my name for there meanings dont get me wrong i did look them up before i decided if one had ment devil im sure i would have changed it but other than that just chose the name


we r ttc#4 and have picked out our names for boy and girl already already had Tia picked for girl looked it up and it means princess so that was great but wouldnt have changed it if it ment tree


so as long as u like the name then it dosent really matter|||You might want to consider the names that other people have chosen. I've done some research into the most popular baby names in 2008 and their origins and meanings. You can find the info here:





http://socyberty.com/languages/englands-most-popular-baby-names-meanings-and-origins-explained/





http://socyberty.com/society/usas-most-popular-baby-names-meanings-and-origins-explained/

No comments:

Post a Comment