Sunday, December 18, 2011

Where can I find last name meanings?

I have a good generator for finding meanings of first names for my characters, but I need a site where I can search last names by meaning. Anyone know such a site?|||There are many sites that will give you the meaning of family names. I choose Swanson as an example.|||http://www.allnewbabynames.com/hotnames.鈥?/a>





Your a writer! Super cool! So am I, im a write on





www.writerfriendly.webs.com





I write: The Silver Dragon:





And some other poems. If you like to write and you want to publish your Storys, Poems, Novels, Books, Chapters ,Fan fiction, and even more for FREE and get lots of comments on what you write then go to that sight. Its super cool!|||I was looking for that kind of stuff too but didn't find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment