Sunday, December 18, 2011

Which name meanings do you like better?

If you know what the names are, don't take that into perspective, just focus on the meanings(: thanks!





- lily meadow


- gracious star of the sea|||gracious star of the sea for sure! its mystical and intriguing, and puts a very very pretty image in my head :)





when you pick a best answer, could you share with us what the names are??|||Gracious star of the sea is very interesting and I find it better and more exciting, although either would be fine.|||Both meanings are very pretty. I think my favorite is gracious star of the sea because it just reminds me of something that would be so beautiful!|||Lily meadow sounds like it would be the most beautiful, serene place on earth. :)|||Gracious Star of the Sea sounds awesome, mysterious, and cool!|||Gracious star of the sea is very interesting and beautiful! Would you mind telling us what the name is? I'd love to know!|||gracious star of the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment