Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Name meanings?

I have spent most of my life trying to find anyone else who may have my name. So, I thought I would utilize Yahoo to find out if anyone else might know the meaning, background, or anyone else with the name. Ever met a Kasta before?Name meanings?
No never met a Kasta. How about asking the person who named you if they have any background for you?
Sorry no, but nice name!Name meanings?
Info for/about: KASTAName meanings?
There's a singer named Kasta: http://3mp3.ru/eng/vartist/364/
Lots of people have that name, just in Russia.
It seems to be Swedish for "cast" as in casting stones.



Kasta in Handukken means to 'throw in the towel'.



I have a niece named Irja, that's also swedish. You have a great name!
nah, never met anyone with that name. HEY you got a unique name!
no that is a really cool name what does it mean??

my name is anastasia

it means resurection of springtime
No honey but it sounds great! Is it Russain? Take care Kasta.
Here's some checks of proof ( Click back then go on http://www.100wgezi.com to get started)
ooo fun name, but no.
Hi,



What a beautiful name!



I searched http://www.behindthename.com/ and it came up with some close matches.



It returned "KOSTA - Gender: Masculine Usage: Bulgarian

Other Scripts: 袣芯褋褌邪 (Bulgarian). It says it may be a shorter version for CONSTANTINE.



I know this wasn't the exact answer you were looking for, but maybe it will eventually lead you to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment