Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does your name mean anything, and can you find the meanings for these 2 names?

Does your name mean anything in any language? My name, Noor, means "light" in Arabic.

Also, what do Abdul and Rola mean? I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv those names :O (Abdul and Rola are Arabic by the way)Does your name mean anything, and can you find the meanings for these 2 names?
3abdul something means slave of something :D
for example, 3aballah means slave of allah :D
or 3abd el aziz - slave of the powerful ;)

that's where the word 3ibadah comes from :) they share the same root ;D

and the encyclopaedia says
"Rola is a Arabic girl name. The meaning of the name is `famous old arab people known for being brave, strong %26amp; generousity"
Sana means brilliance, praise

And apparently it means light in a different language



Mashallah I love the name Noor :)



Abdul means: Servant (of Allah)



I found this for the name Rola:

Rola is a Arabic girl name. The meaning of the name is `famous old arab people known for being brave, strong %26amp; generousity`Does your name mean anything, and can you find the meanings for these 2 names?
Noor is my uncles name heheheh :D



and um... abdul means slave it needs a "of allah" like



abdulkareem



abdulhakin and so forth.



Rola...have no idea sounds like some pen product name or some kinda



fancy spanish ish name? hahah but yeahh uhhh i think my name means



dependable... :)Does your name mean anything, and can you find the meanings for these 2 names?
All names have meanings:



http://www.behindthename.com/





The meaning of the name Lola is `famous old arab people known for being brave, strong %26amp; generousity`.



The meaning of the name Abdul is: servant.
My name is Amaya. It is Japanese for "nigh rain" (:

It also describes my personality. haha :D

Here is where I found out what my name meant: http://babynames.merschat.com/index.cgi?function=View%26amp;bn_key=266



Try that website to find out what those names mean (:
My name is Valerie and it means strong in Latin. The name Abdul means servant. The name Rola refers to famous Arab who is known for being brave, strong, and generous.
I think Rola means generous and Abdul means slave to Allah :)



My name is Emma meaning universal, my friends and family call me Aria, which means melody :)
My Birth Name Cheri means beloved in French

My Islamic Name Aisha means the one that lives good
Parissa means fairy like in Farsi.
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ,



My name Saira means happy :)



w/salaam!
Yes get the app "what does my name mean."
my name, ateeya, means "gift from god" :)

i don't know the meaning of those 2 names though.......
My Name means Honour.

Ikram :)
Jim from Virginia (West Virginia)--W. VA
my name is different

No comments:

Post a Comment