Friday, February 10, 2012

What kind of germanic name would be good for a character who is a consummate liar?

I always like my character's names to have meanings to them, and I have a character that I'm developing that is a consummate liar basically someone who lies without effort and is incredibly good at it. I've look through some german names for boys( the character is male) but most mean good or protector.

So I was wondering if you guys knew any name that would fit that type of person.What kind of germanic name would be good for a character who is a consummate liar?
Just give him a name you like, I'm sure his parents didn't know that he would grow up to be a liar and picked a nice name for him.



Don't go about choosing character names based on their character. That's very unrealistic.What kind of germanic name would be good for a character who is a consummate liar?
Any name will do. We all lie
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment