Friday, February 10, 2012

What's a guy's name for my story that means 'trickster' or 'sneak'?

It should be for a medieval type of fantasy world for my fantasy adventure romance story. I searched on google but didn't come up with much. If you guys know of any websites for names with meanings like that, I'd also appreciate a link to that. Many thanks in advance!What's a guy's name for my story that means 'trickster' or 'sneak'?
You'll want a thesaurus.

Put in one of those words, you'll get a list.

You can try translating it to another language, or doing a play on one of the words.

It's cheap, not always efficient but it can work if you're doing a full 'fantasy' and not based on a specific era.

It's what I do when I need to figure out a name for an object or character.

It'll take you some work but this way you can spend your time to find something you exactly want or like.
LOKI



Gender: Masculine



Usage: Norse Mythology



Pronounced: LO-kee [key]



In Norse legend Loki was a trickster god associated with magic and fire. Over time he became more and more evil, and he was eventually chained to a rock by the other gods.What's a guy's name for my story that means 'trickster' or 'sneak'?
Name database with search options based on different criteria. http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>



I doubt you will find names with those meanings. I would expand what meanings would work for your character concepts.What's a guy's name for my story that means 'trickster' or 'sneak'?
Elegba

Hermes

Raven



Look for the names of trickster Gods in different cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment