Friday, February 10, 2012

Since names have meanings, or so say name books, collectively what does/could your full name mean?

Or just first and middle if you don't know what your surname means. Thought it could be a fun question to ask.



I've pretty much got

Crowned Christian Son of _____

-- (first) ---- (mid) --- (last) --





Will leave out the surname hint, being the internet and all. Er...and make that "daughter of"...Since names have meanings, or so say name books, collectively what does/could your full name mean?
I'm

Beloved and Cheerful one on a triangular hill.

My son (and I thought about this) is

Determined protecter of souls. on a triangular hill.
Pretty laughing singing girl, little rock, and not putting the surname. Cheers!Since names have meanings, or so say name books, collectively what does/could your full name mean?
First -from the name of the tree

Middle-form of Maria, the meaning is not known for certain, but there are several theories including "sea of bitterness", "rebelliousness", and "wished for child". However it was most likely originally an Egyptian name, perhaps derived in part from mry "beloved" or mr "love".

Last- There is nothing coming up for my last nameSince names have meanings, or so say name books, collectively what does/could your full name mean?
My full name means Red Healer. My grandmother gave me the name.
My name is Twila Dawn



Twila is supposed to mean woven of double thread......don't ask me how they got that.

'

I prefer to take it as short for twilight as in the twilights last gleaming and the dawn's early light.



I missed the 4th of July by 2 1/2 hours.





Maiden name was Smith, but I have no idea what my married last name means.
  • natural beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment