Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who can help me to be called an English name?

My name am Yu Chenyu. Is a China's student, wants to trouble the foreign friend help to help me an English name. My name pronunciation chen yu. Thanked you. I am a male student, do not get up has the different meanings name, thanks once more,鈥ants male student's name or is the neutral name and my name chen the yu sound blurs the close line.Who can help me to be called an English name?
Chad Ulles
Why Americanize? Keep Chenyu.



But if you MUST Americanize your name, how about Jimmy?Who can help me to be called an English name?
Be proud of your name! This country is unique because we have every race %26amp; culture living here. There are enough Johns, Mikes and Dans. Embrace your nameWho can help me to be called an English name?
You'd be surprised how accepting most Americans are of foreign students. Keep your own name. American names mean nothing- absolutely nothing. Our parents just like the way the name the chose sounds when they pick it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment