Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the meaning of my name Alipio?

This is my first name, people know me by my middle name. I've already tried babynames.com, babynameworld.com, behindthename.com, name-meanings, they all dont work. My parents wont even tell me.What is the meaning of my name Alipio?
Happy/joyful/Not Sad



= )
Literally "Not Sad"

or JoyfulWhat is the meaning of my name Alipio?
Looks like a surname to me. I've seen similar: Alepio, Halapio. Any idea what language it is? That might help.What is the meaning of my name Alipio?
Do you think they may have made it up? Do you know what culture it is from?
I tried those websites too and some more! Sorry no results. But you know maybe you have a really unique name. Thats good! Make up your own meaning! Good Luck!
Don't know sorry, your parents may have just made it up...it means whatever you want it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment