Thursday, February 9, 2012

Domain name meanings?

Ok I need some help understanding this?



Ok here is my hosts features page:



http://www.hostmonster.com/hosting-featu鈥?/a>



As you can see they have unlimited domains, add-on domains etc and I need to know what that means?



Does having unlimited add on domains mean If my domain is example.com I can add another domain like sample.com for free?



Or does that mean if I had sample.com registered like at 1and1.com I could put it with my hosting account and share the disk space and bandwidth with example.com for free?



I really need help with this?!



And if you only want to answer the first part thats fine but could somone give a link that explains what a:



add-on domain



parked domain



sub domain



and what it means to have unlimited domain mean?



Thanks!Domain name meanings?
Do not be so happy with unlimited domains, the moment traffic increases hostmonster might ask you to upgrade web hosting package. You also check review of top ten web hosting service providers at website like http://aplis.net/ .Domain name meanings?
Don't confuse yourself. It means you can host unlimited domains on 1 account!



In other words, you can buy other domains from host monster, or other sites like 1and1, godaddy... and host all of them by your account with Host Monster. You don't need to pay any new payment for that. You can use your current disc space and bandwidth for all them together.



At present I own 4 different websites which I host them by my account with hostmonster. They have a really great offer for hosting %26amp; I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.



http://www.hostmonster.com/track/fullfea鈥?/a>



Good Luck1

No comments:

Post a Comment